Actually, I have started to become photo addicted the day when I have started to shoot in studio. I had to fight against very much technical stuff but, step by step, I improved and got better an better.
Shooting in Studio was very interesting and enabled me to learn a lot about lightings a leading a model. Then I have realized that the pictures I really like are almost all on location.
Here my tips :
- Check the weather before you go
- before the shoot, check where will be the sun
- to do that, I advise you to use the sun seeker app so can see where it will be any time anywhere.
- Take sandbags with you. A little wind and your quadra is ruined.
- Take gels to balance your strobe with the ambient light.