Actually it not shot with Alien Skin Exposure but processed with Alien Skin Exposure.
Here is the thing :
1) Clean the skin in Photoshop
2) Open Alien Skin Exposure from your filter Menu
3) Chose on the tinted presets, do not matter if it is way to strong, just care about the colors.
4) Make some adjustments with the menus on the right
5) press OK
6) in Photoshop play with the opacity
7) create a layer mask, chose the brush with a black color
8) lower its effect and paint where you do not want to much effect.